National Psychiatric Care and Rehabilitation has implemented the following steps to ensure the safety of our clients, employees, and our community during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Prior to admission, we are screening all patients with questions about travel, exposure, and flu-like symptoms
- Instructed staff to stay home if they are sick, per CDC recommendations
- Increased cleaning and sanitation protocols across our facilities
- Limited visitations, according to CCL and CDC recommendations
- We have implemented social distancing among patients and staff during groups and within the time that the client is in the facility, according to CDC and CCL
- Developed specific health and safety protocols for patients presenting with flu-like symptoms, including emergency and facility quarantine protocols
- Implemented hand hygiene protocols in accordance with guidelines issued by the CDC
If you have additional questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us through our contact us page, and we will be happy to assist you. Thank you.