The NPCRS Experience
Comprehensive & Compassionate Psychiatric Service
At National Psychiatric Care and Rehabilitation Services, we know how difficult
it can be to make the first step toward recovery. It can be a highly emotional
decision to make, and you may be apprehensive about committing yourself
to a treatment plan.
However, our team of psychiatrists and mental health professionals at our
San Jose rehabilitation facility want you to know that you will be welcomed
into a caring and safe environment that can get you on the path to healing.
With over 60 years of combined experience between our psychiatrists, we
have thorough, intimate understanding of recovery treatments.
What to Expect at Our Facility
Our facilities are specially designed to help adults who are struggling
with mental illness or addiction. Often, these conditions are co-occurring,
and we can work to address the underlying issues through a treatment plan.
Our programs are short term and offer a much-needed respite, while also
targeting core issues, providing education, and giving intensive therapy.
During a day at NPCRS, you can expect:
- Three home-cooked meals from state-of-the-art kitchens.
- Addressing resident goals and how to meet them.
- Individual and group therapy.
- Medication and family education.
- Visiting hours with loved ones.
- Physical activities or yoga.
- Time to relax in our comfortable, homey environment and garden.
- Time spent journaling or working on personalized assignments.
- Specialized sessions that focus on such things as communication skills,
mindfulness, anger or stress management, and more.
View an example of the weekly schedules at National Psychiatric Care and